Tuesday, September 11, 2012

July 2012



This was a good week,  that scout encampment was a lot of fun.  Boys from all over Alaska were there.  The Lady we are teaching, Tabitha, and her less active boyfriend might be getting married this week and the baptism would follow shortly there after, she is ready but her boyfriend has been dragging his feet.  She will bring the kids to church even when he doesn't come, and HE IS THE MEMBER!  she came 13 Sundays in a row!  So we are pretty excited.  So we will see what happens this week.
I love you both and miss you both,  I am very thankful that you raised me in the gospel of Jesus Christ, I am eternally grateful.
 
'Ofa Lahi Atu,
Elder Kvavle
 
 

 Here is a picture is what my Tongan name tag, which is actually closer to what it sounds like.

This months transfer info.  I am staying with Elder Tonga for another 6 weeks.  But this time around Elder Tonga is going to be the District Leader now!!  It is good for him, he gets to grow in other ways now, President told me I need to help Elder Tonga be a good District leader.  So Tabitha and Tevita are getting married tonight maybe and then she will be baptized tomorrow!!  We are really excited for them.  

We had a really powerful lesson with a less active family this week and we are going to help them get to the Temple and Sealed as a family.  We are going to take them to the Temple and and go in the waiting room and have a lesson about the Temple in there. We think this will be an awesome lesson for them.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment