Sunday, June 26, 2011

New Address for Writing Letters

This is a monument to the first guy who discovered gold in Alaska.


The mission home in Anchorage has moved so there is a new address:

Elder Scott Kvavle
Alaska Anchorage Mission
P.O. Box 221649
Anchorage, AK  99515


"We had Zone Conference and Leadership Training this last week.  It was so good and I learned so much and I feel as though I have grown a lot spiritually.  And That was our last time to see President and Sister Dance.  But they gave me some good parting advice and gave me a few predictions about my future mission life.  We taught quite a few lessons this week, mostly less active and recent converts.  But we taught and investigator this week."

"Our new mission President gets to Alaska the first of July.  We will get to see President and Sister Dance at zone conference on Friday which is good.  I have been reading the conference talks and they are great.  Elder Lowe is a good missionary and likes Fairbanks.  This transfer will be a 7 week one so President Clerk will have a week to settle in before transfers."

"We are getting a different Mission President that we thought.  President Clerk is going to Russia and the Mission President that was going to Russia is now coming here.  I think its will be President Beasliey, and I probably spelled that name wrong but oh well.  But we have been following more of the rules as a companionship since we had Zone Conference which is a very good thing."


"About 2 weeks ago Brother Marshall gave Elder Lowe and I each a beaver fur which was way nice of him, I even refused the first time because those things aren't cheap.  So I have one now."

No comments:

Post a Comment